எந்த வயதில் கையடிக்க ஆரம்பித்தீர்கள்

அழகான பெண்ணை பார்த்தால் உங்களுக்கு என்ன செய்ய தோன்றும் ?

Friday, April 22, 2011

All About Wife Jokes

All About Wife Jokes

friday, april 22th, 2011
Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming…
1. Whenever you’re wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you’re right, shut up.
The most effective way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once….
You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
A good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong.-
A man inserted an ‘ad’ in the classifieds: ‘Wife wanted’. Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: ‘You can have mine.’: ‘
My wife’s an angel!’Second Guy: ‘You’re lucky, mine’s still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment